Maximus Resources Limited has adopted a comprehensive system of control and accountability for the administration of corporate governance. The Board is committed to administering the policies and procedures with openness and integrity, pursuing the true spirit of corporate governance commensurate with Company’s needs.
To the extent they are applicable to Company, the Board has adopted the ASX Corporate Governance Council’s Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations (4th Edition).
The Board is pleased to make the following information on Maximus’ corporate governance practices available on this website.
CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, CONSTITUTION AND CHARTERS
- Corporate Governance Statement – 2021
- MXR Board skills matrix 2022
- MXR Constitution 2022
- Board Charter
- Remuneration Committee Charter 2022
- Audit, risk and corporate governance committee
- Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy 2022
- Risk Management policy
- Continuous disclosure policy
- Occupational health and safety policy
- Indigenous peoples policy
- Drugs and alcohol policy
- Environmental policy
- Dealing in securities policy
- Code of conduct policy
- Whistle blower policy